Monday 17 August 2009

Weekend Finds

Well, it's been a hectic weekend. It was mum's 60th and we also had relatives arrive from Ireland to stay. It has been great fun catching up and yesterday sitting in the sunshine and relaxing. I had no time for boot sales this weekend but did squeeze in a little local table top sale on Saturday morning. I found this lovely old Arthur Woods piggy bank as well as a few bits of Babbacombe wear, some pretty mismatched cups and saucer and a Tala cook's measure so not bad I guess for half an hour's rummaging ! Oh well back to work now......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the cup measure hun!! that is too cute!
Glad you had a good weekend, catching up with the family is always hectic but always good fun for me.
Don't stress too much if there's not enough room at the fair for the trader, just thought I would ask just in case theere will be peeps interested in buying bigger pieces.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my post, the wooly blanket is in the wash and will hopefully come out a treat!! Thanks for the advice hun x

Thecraftytrundler said...

GREAT FINDS!! If you'd like to take a look at my blog, you will find an award for you!!

Have a lovely week!

Sharon xx

Anonymous said...

I seem to be drawn to these Arthur Woods pieces lately, they are always so reasonably priced as well.
Adele