Saturday 1 August 2009

Vintage Treasures For The Vintage Fair





I have spent a lovely day today hunting for treasures to put by for our vintage fair in November. I visited a local market town and spent some time in the antiques market. On such a wet day there really isn't anything else to do ! I found a cute little dog just like the Cath Kidston Stanley.                                                        I also found a lovely tin with carnations on the lid, an old Christmas Enid Blyton print, a pretty wicker sewing basket and a lovely old children's book with beautiful illustrations. 
I have also just had a slight panic when Debbie my friend and fellow fair organiser contacted me because she had just thought about our need for insurance. I must admit I hadn't even considered this , any advice would be greatly welcomed.

1 comment:

Thedarkerside73 said...

Some pretty finds you have there! Good luck with the fair.



MBBx