Monday 20 July 2009

Cupcakes From The Hummingbird Bakery


This week I have been in London on work business and made the best of the late afternoon sunshine with a walk through Regent's Park. This really is a little oasis of tranquility in the middle of a noisy city. I finished the afternoon in Notting Hill, one of my favourite areas of London. I love the pastel coloured mews houses. I managed to get in to the Hummingbird Bakery just before they closed the doors. I came away away with an assortment of gorgeous cup cakes and a large piece of red velvet cake. My daughter and I love these cakes and treat ourselves on the rare occasion we are in Notting Hill.
Anyway it was good to be home and to put my feet up with a drink and and a large slice of cake !

3 comments:

Thedarkerside73 said...

Ooooh they do look delicious! almost too good to eat. - Almost.

Pretty houses too.


MBBx

Country Cottage Chic said...

Those cakes look wonderful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cakes and the prettiest houses, have a great weekend x