Sunday 26 July 2009

Boot Sale Treasures




This morning was spent rummaging at the local car boot sale. I haven't been to one for a while and as the sun came out first thing we thought we would give it a try. We always go prepared with a  flask of hot coffee and fresh croissants. This morning I found some lovely old children's books, I just love the pictures in the 1920s and 30s annuals. 


I also found an assortment of pretty brooches ....

various pieces of china and some framed pictures from the 1920s.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These really are lovely things. We didn't have a Boot Fair nearby this weekend so am itching to get to one. I love what you have done with the shelves above, the little china doll in the pink hat is really sweet. Will visit your shops later.
Adele

Sal said...

Fab treasures...just up my street! ;-)