Thursday, 7 July 2011

Olney Vintage Fair

I am afraid I haven't had the chance to visit Blogland much over the last few weeks. Life has been very busy at work and home. I have been visiting lots of new places with my lovely girl checking out possible universities, I have been to London and seen the Queen at trooping of the colour, I have had a stall at Amy's fab fair in Hatton Park and I have seen Take That ! This Saturday is our first Vintage Fair in Olney and we are really busy with last minute preparations before I head off again tomorrow to another uni open day. I will be back next week with a proper update of what I have been up to with some photos to share.
If you are free it would be great to see you on Saturday.


Susy said...

Hello Anne,
I'll give you all the best for the
Fair on Saturday, I would be there,
but I come to see you in August
Brackley in your stall.
a hug
Suzy x

Susy said...

Hello Anne, thank you for your answer.
You told me of the Vintage Fair Market Harborough,
I have more information, there's a website?
And the address? I'd come if I can, and know
Waiting for your kind reply.
a hug
Suzy x